Fire breaks out at CBI office in Delhi due to short circuit, no damage to property
New Delhi : A fire broke out inside the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) building in New Delhi on Thursday due to a short circuit in the generator.
According to a CBI officer, smoke emanating was due to a short circuit in the generator in the CBI building. After a while, an automatic sprinkler system was activated.
The functioning of the office will be restored in some time, the CBI officer said.
No damage to property was reported. (ANI)